Sunday, September 16, 2007

Timi on Scrapwords Word of the Week Contest

Would you believe that its Timi's second time to win in Scrapwords Word of the Week Contest? First one was her "Play" layout and now its her "Renewed Passion". She will receive an Around the Block package from Leslie Ackman, the owner of Scrapwords Online Store. And here goes her journaling and layout...

Was there ever a time in your life when you felt your passion is dying down? I have experienced this several times in my life, at work (my passion for teaching), in my relationships (my passion to give my entire self), in my craft (my passion to create). Just recently, I was into this phase. I decided to stop donig the thing I am most passionate about, what else but SCRAPBOOKING? All of a sudden, I stopped creating LO's, attending scrapbook-related events, joining contests, buying scrapbook stuff, seeing my scrappin' friends. This lasted for almost three months (March to June 2007). I missed a lot of things - new supplies and trends. I missed a whole lot of people - the LB Scrapaholics and my scrappin' friends! I missed being published in E-zines and newsletters where I was supposed to write an article. I was totally left out. It was my coice, no one to blame but me. But one day in the month of June, I woke up telling myself that I can't live without scrapbooking. I was glad that phase was over. I began scrapping again, this time with a renewed passion to create and share my creations with the world as I started posting in international galleries and blogs. It's good to be back.

No comments: