Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sister of the Week

I was so happy when I received the news that I will be Sister of the Week of September 23-29th at sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com. I have been joining their weekly challenges for some time now. At last I made it...I am now a certified sister of the Sisterhood of Scrap.

They will be highlighting me this week for a chance to inspire other scrapbookers. I will sharing some of my LOs, favorite technique and some tips on scrapbooking. I'm also given the chance to give a journaling challenge plus they'll be sending me a thank you gift...yipee! They also send me my very own "I'm a Sister" blinkie.

This is the LO that made me Sister of the Week. Last week, their challenge was to use flowers in a masculine LO. Here is my LO:

The title of the LO is SOMEBODY, a song in the 1980's by Depeche Mode. The lyrics of the song is written all over the circles. This is of course for my dear husband, Danny!

Timi

No comments: