Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Lot to be Thankful!

TIMI

What a news! Timi was chosen as the Guest Design Team Member for the month of May at Scrapper's Haven...do watch for her projects and layouts very soon!

Timi won the grandprize for the "Nothing but Paper Contest" of the Peek into Yesterday. She's very lucky to win $25 worth of gift certificate! Here is her winning layout "My Suit Life..."



CHIQUI
She won the first place at the Scrapmuse March Challenge! It's Chiqui's first international win and we are all so proud of her!Julia greeted her Mom with a "Hooray!" and with her hands clapping up in the air. Here's her winning piece "My Pride and Joy"...


ISSA
I won the "Shackin' up with the Design Team" of Itty Bitty Scrapshack last week! I scraplifted Angela Heldt's "4 a Day" lo and came up with "Chopsticks"... a layout for Luigi! My prize is a layout from Angela and she will mail the original piece to me... I'm so excited for this!


No comments: